Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wren

Wren is one of my foster kitties from the local cat shelter I volunteer for; Faithful to Felines. I love volunteering there and would make it my full time job if I could.

Anyway, Wren is 6 months old and I've had her since the second she was born. Her mom was somewhat afraid of people at the shelter and was put in a cardboard box where she could hide in a cage at the shelter while one if my fellow volunteers and I attended other cats, until we heard her scratching and meowing in the box, had no idea she was pregnant and got to watch her give birth. I volunteered to take her and her four babies home with me until they could be adopted. I get home and now there are five kittens! And that fifth one was little Wren. She is the runt and is so little and spunky, she is super duper soft, and loves to just sit on your lap. She's not much into you holding her but you can if you want. She loves to play with a bouncy ball when you throw it and doesn't shed. Wren was also born without a tail, she is very bouncy and just likes to be by your side. I would love to find her a nice home where she will be happy and make someone else happy as well. She makes us happy, but we have three of our own and another foster as well. Just let me know if you think Wren would be a good addition to your family.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I wish I could adopt little wrenny...she's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete